Each year EABC organizes a series of events and activities across the East Africa as a way of introducing to potential investors opportunities that exist in East African Community.
EABC also collaborates with foreign missions, Export and Investment promotion agencies, as well as leading private sector organization to foster bilateral trade relations and joint ventures between East African companies and those in other strategic markets such as the European Union, India, China, United Arab Emirates, the United States, among others.
Through this program, EABC has been able to:
• Facilitate business linkages with companies in East Africa.
• Support companies with investments and joint ventures in East Africa;
• Engage the East African private sector and government on issues and challenges relevant to foreign direct investment and trade;
• Provide an understanding of East African Common Market related benefits.
• Identify potential partnerships and investment opportunities in East Africa.